Benefits in working together
Together with you, we can focus on you getting the best from your Bodytone Yoga experience. We take an individualised approach where your program is designed specifically for you with both short term and longer term goals in mind, following an initial assessment (and later re-assessment as you progress).
The big bonus in working in a targeted, honest way is that you learn what’s best for your body-mind composition and over time begin to apply the ideas and training beyond our time together. For this reason all our classes begin by asking you to take a few quiet moments to meditate over where you are at and what you most love to get from our session together. Naturally, we always have a syllabus but will also tailor the approach for achieving outcomes to the individual or small group present on the day.
We love working with you, being of service, supporting and inspiring you towards a strong and graceful body.
What are some of the general benefits of establishing a yoga practice?
Yoga encourages overall health and wellness.
- Increased suppleness and fluidity in movement
- Increased endurance, muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Better aligned posture and associated better breathing
- Low impact and use of own body weight as resistance training
- Improved balance and coordination
- Releases tension in your limbs
- Maintains a balanced metabolism
- Relaxation techniques promote parasympathetic nervous system for homeostasis
- Improves Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Prevention of cartilage and joint breakdown
- Protects and strengthens your spine
- Better bone health
- Regulates adrenal glands
- Lowers blood sugar
- Detoxifies body
- Boosts your immune system functionality
- Weight loss to healthy level for you
Mentally & Emotionally
- Cultivates a calm mind
- Encourages positive thinking
- Improves concentration and clarity of thought
- Improves stress management
- Gives you tools to reduce anxiety
- Helps you sleep better and deeper
- Increases self-confidence
- Mental strength
- Cultivates self-awareness
- Encourages self-care
- Relaxation techniques assist in lowering chronic pain
- Fights food cravings
- Eases migraines
- Cultivates intuition
As research catches up there are more and more findings coming to consider as the benefits of Yoga. The best way is to experience it for yourself!